This asset allows you to quickly and easily add floating combat text to your game. To see Floating Combat Text in action, check out the demos below.
– Optionally pool similar text types (Damage/Healing) to display DPS
– Uses Unity 4.6 UI components
– Uses the Mecanim Animation system to create cool effects
– Sample effects for Miss, Hit, Critical Hit, and Heal are provided along with a tutorial on how to create your own effects
– Easy to integrate!
1. Drag the OverlayCanvas prefab into your scene.
2. Drag your scene’s Main Camera into the inspector slot.
3. Call the ShowCombatText function.
4. Enjoy your floating combat text!
You can purchase the Floating Combat Text asset at the Unity Asset Store here: